Congratulations to NJAA Members Named to NJBIZ Power 50 In Real Estate
November 23, 2015
On November 16, 2015, twelve NJAA members and NJAA Executive Director David Brogan were named to NJBIZ’s 2015 Real Estate Power 50 list. NJAA would like to congratulate the following members who were recognized as power players in New Jersey's real estate industry.
- Ron Ladell, Senior Vice President, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.;
- Ed Russo, President and COO, Russo Development;
- Eric Witmondt, CEO, Woodmont Properties;
- Steven J. Pozycki, CEO, SJP Properties;
- David Barry, President, Ironstate Development Co.;
- Guss Milano, President and COO, Hartz Mountain Industries;
- Jonathan Kushner, President, Kushner Real Estate Group;
- Jared Kushner, CEO, Kushner Cos.;
- Jeff Milanaik, CEO and Managing Member, CrownPoint Group;
- Ted Zangari, Member, Sills, Cummis & Gross;
- Jose Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF;
- Tim Touhey, Senior Vice President, Investors Bank;
- David Brogan, Executive Director, NJAA.
Each year, NJBIZ recognizes real estate’s contribution to New Jersey’s economy and publishes a list of the most prominent and influential people in the industry.
In a press statement, David Brogan, NJAA's executive director, stated, “The multifamily industry is playing a critical role in New Jersey’s economy through job creation and investment, and it is great to see so many NJAA members recognized as leaders in the industry.”