March 23 - May 5, 2021
Live Instructor Led Virtual Classroom Experience
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM: *Unless otherwise noted
Certified Apartment Manager
The Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) is designed to teach property managers to become vital links between the apartment community, owners, and staff, providing high-quality training to help you improve your company’s bottom line. NJAA has partnered again with highly sought after National Instructor, Susan Weston, to instruct the CAM training virtually!
CAM Training Schedule
|March 23, 2020||10:00 AM – 11:00 AM||CAM Training – Online Orientation|
|March 30, 2020||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Industry Essentials & Marketing|
|April 6, 2020||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Legal Responsibilities & Property Maintenance for Managers|
|April 13, 2020||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Financial Management|
|April 20, 2020||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Risk Management & Resident Experience|
|April 27, 2020||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Human Resources|
|April 30, 2020||10:00 AM – 11:00 AM||CAM Online Review|
|May 5, 2020||9:30 AM – 12:30 PM||CAM Financial Review|
September 30 Financial Review Instructed by: Robin Flagler, AION Management
Thank You to Our CAM Module Sponsors!
- March 23: CAM Training Online Orientation
- March 30: Industry Essentials & Marketing
- April 6: Legal Responsibilities and Property Maintenance for Managers
- April 13: Financial Management
- April 20: Risk Management & Resident Experience
- April 27: Human Resources
- April 30: Online Review
- May 5: Financial Review (instructed by Robin Flagler, AION Management)
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience;
- Successful completion of CAM coursework;
- Passing the CAM exam.
About the Exam
If you do not pass the exam, there will be a retake fee of $100.
There are no breaks during the exam, but you can excuse yourself to go to the rest room or get a drink of water. However, the clock does NOT stop. If you require special accommodations, please call NAAEI at (703) 797-0611 ahead of time.