Security Best Practices During COVD-19
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Virtual Zoom Class
Time: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Online Registration is now closed. Having issues accessing the virtual seminar? Email email@example.com for assistance!
Security Best Practices During COVID-19
Please join us virtually for a FREE course on Tuesday, May 19 at 1:30 PM to hear from former marine, Sheriff’s Officer, and current Chief Risk Officer of Planned Companies, Dino Iuliano, as he discusses security best practices for your property and community amidst the COVID-19 outbreak.
This course will cover the following:
- Securing amenity spaces;
- Issues pertaining to supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs);
- Protecting your front desk staff & residents;
- Measures to take to ensure a safe distance is kept throughout your properties.
Pre-registration is required for this class and is FREE for NJAA members. Click Here for a step-by-step guide on how to register online.
Instructed by: Dino Iuliano, Planned Companies
Who Is This Class For?
- Management company executives
- Property Owners
- Property and onsite Managers
- Leasing Professionals
Continuing Education Credits
This course fulfills one continuing education credit (CEC) for NAA designations.